Level of Evidence Criteria
NANDA-I Diagnosis Submission: Level of Evidence Criteria
CONTACT US for Logo Use Permission Requests
- Use of the NANDA-I logo on any individual’s or organization’s materials must have prior approval by the NANDA-I Executive Director.
- Logo files are available in EPS or PNG formats.
- The correct names for our organization are: NANDA-I (must be hyphenated) and NANDA International, Inc. (without hyphen).
- The name North American Nursing Diagnosis Association has been discontinued and should not be used.
- The NANDA International, Inc. tagline must be stated as Defining the Knowledge of Nursing and formatted in Rockwell font.
- Approved fonts are Rockwell for headers and Arial for body copy.
|Burgundy||208||143 / 35 / 67||0 / 76 / 53 / 44||#8f2343|
|Grey (Taupe)||409||156 / 140 / 127||0 / 10 / 19 / 39||#9c8c7f|
|Grey (Taupe) Medium Value||409||191/ 179 / 169||0 / 6 / 12 / 25||#bfb3a9|
|Grey (Taupe) Light Value||409||230 / 225 / 222||0 / 2 / 3 / 10||#e6e1de|
|Blue Accent||7545C||57 / 92 / 110||48 / 16 / 0 / 57||#395c6e|
|Black||0 / 0 / 0||#000000|
- Unauthorized use of our logo is expressly prohibited.
- Do not change the relative size or spatial relationship of any of the logo elements.
- Do not save or clip our logo image from the NANDA-I website or any other NANDA-I materials.
- Do not separate the elements of the logo; the logo must always be used in its entirety, including both the graphic element and the association name.
- Do not change the color of the logo elements or add any graphic design changes, such as drop shadows or screens.